Connected into the body through the second chakra or pelvic girdle, abdominal centers and sexual organs
ANCHOR POINT ON THE PLANET
There are numerous anchor points on the planet one of which is located in the Ganges River in India (which is also an anchor point for the ninth transdimensional level as well).
PERSONAL ISSUES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SECOND CHAKRA
- Mediates and softens survival urges from the first dimension
- Needs bonding and attachment to others as survival strategies
- Comfort, security and safety needs emanate from this chakra and reinstate the biological imperative: in order to survive and thrive, we need relationship, whether it be with humans, animals, plants, or minerals
- Mediates core imprints and deeply held beliefs about trust in relationships, self trust, self-worth, feelings of pride and shame in the sense of self
- Regulates instinctual drives, both positive and negative
- Regulates primal emotions such as the “seven deadlies” — rage, lust, greed, envy, gluttony, pride, sloth
- Regulates biologically based feelings of pleasure and delight in the physicality of the earth experience; regulates instincts for body enjoyment, and deeply felt biological satisfaction and pleasure
- Regulates the sense of personal identity, self esteem and sense of belonging in relationships
- Regulates the felt sense of sensuality, sexuality and sexual preferences; regulates balance of yin/yang and male/female energies
- Mediates regulation of drives to create, be creative and procreate
- Regulates biological and psychological urges to merge and separate
- Addictions are fueled by the imbalance of this chakra
ABOUT THE SECOND DIMENSION
- This is a very interesting dimension! We see it in action on the earth most dramatically in the jungles and savannahs where instinctual drives for survival are expressed through the grand interplay of animals stalking and hunting prey. These animals exist in the pure second dimension instinctual realms. Even when they are violently tearing away at each other’s flesh, the actual energetic is one of deep peace and interconnection to the web of Life. As wild animals gnaw on the ripe bloody flesh of their kill, they take in the Life force of their prey, regenerate themselves and purely cross over the prey’s spirit via the energy of Life. The comings and goings of animal spirits in the day-to-day drama to survive is the artful design and instinctual beauty of the second dimension. In this drama, in its most pure expression, the polarities of violence and beauty are reconciled.
- In general, this dimension contains lower level consciousness and therefore a higher degree of separation and polarity. By and large, beings in this dimension exist in what might be called a “slave like” state, having forgotten that they possess free will. Many souls in this dimension exist in a zombie-like state. When offered help by Light beings, such souls more often than not do not even respond as they cannot even see the vibration of Light. In general, souls existing in this dimension are unformed and not highly attuned to their right to be free.
- Lord of the Rings is a movie that most accurately depicts the second dimension. The soldiers under the tyranny of the Dark Lord exemplify an aspect of the second dimension.
- Robert Monroe, founder of the Monroe Institute, talked about having experienced a place where souls interminably were engaged in brutish sexual encounters. Souls were engaged in nonstop intercourse and the emphasis was on nonstop. The description depicted non-conscious, nonloving addicted behavior and he reported that he felt fairly revolted by the encounter. This is a clear example of what is considered to be second dimensional consciousness.
- The second dimension has a hidden aspect. It is possible to find what might be called the Dark Force of Creation which, in fact, is not associated with the darker forces of separation. The Dark Force of Creation is that aspect of Spirit which, in infinite intelligence, has allowed matter and souls to devolve and to forget their connections to wholeness. The Dark Force of Creation allows souls the right and the freedom to choose to devolve their spiritual progression. Remember that some souls actually choose the Dark Side as an expression of free will.
- Beings who vibrate to the second dimension and yet live on the earth include trolls, the Abominable snowman, some animals, humans who have devolved to this level
SHADOW ASPECTS OF THE SECOND DIMENSION
- Highly polarized, non-consciousness
- Dark Force Beings play out games of power, tyranny, and despotism
TRAVELING IN THE SECOND DIMENSION
- Traveling in the second dimension is not recommended because there is a serious risk of getting lost. Only advanced practitioners in the company of high level guides should attempt travel here.
- I was here several times and found what feels like subhuman consciousness. I was told that the archetype of the second dimension is the Abominable Snowman or other creatures like you might find in the Saturday afternoon horror movies such as Creature of the Black Lagoon. This is a very low density, low vibration dimension where I have primarily seen lost souls.
- I found my deceased grandmother here. During one of my out-of-body excursions, she suddenly appeared in my consciousness. She ran over to me, hysterically crying and I distinctly remember her curling up at my feet, pleading with me to help her. When I picked her up in my arms, I asked her what had happened to her when she died. She said that after dying, she landed in an empty place and became frightened for what seemed an unending period. She mentioned that many spirit-like beings had tried to approach her but since she did not know them and could not identify if they were “good” or “bad,” she just ignored them. I was overwhelmed with grief and pain at her obvious suffering. She sobbed with so much relief that I had appeared. Finally, I was someone she could trust. I reassured her that I could help her and called on my own guides and Higher Self for advice. They suggested that I introduce them and then they would escort her to a very bright Light that emanated unconditional love and this would assist her transition. I would stay with her until she dissolved into the Light.
I spoke with Gram at great length about all of this, reassuring her that I would be with her to the end and that I personally knew and revered these guides. She agreed. The introductions went well and I accompanied her to the edge of the Light where I saw her disappear. A few moments later I saw her meet her deceased sister with a great embrace. And then ever so suddenly, she entered what looked like the next lifetime. She walked through a cloud and I saw her on the Earth being born to a very loving family. I never knew if she had an immediate incarnation or whether I was given a glimpse of her future probable life. I do know that ever since then, she does periodically visit with me. Sometimes she appears in workshops where I talk about life/death transition and asks me to please assure everyone that having guides to escort you to the Light is the most wonderful experience imaginable!
ASSOCIATED SENSATIONS WHEN TRAVELING IN THE SECOND DIMENSION
- There is an overriding feeling of heaviness, density and oppression here in my experience. The air feels sludgy and muggy and I felt cramped spatially. The zombie, sleep like state that permeates this dimension can be overwhelming.
- When I tune into the pure biological, instinctual aspects of this dimension, I feel regenerated and alive.
APPLICATION OF SECOND DIMENSIONAL ENERGIES
- Resonating the pure transmission of instinctual drives for the client purifies many distorted urges that give rise to addiction.
- Incomplete or unresolved issues that stem from the second dimension are best dealt with by using higher order dimensional energies.
I would only recommend that you travel here with the use of your own Higher Self in this dimension.
MUSIC WHICH EXPRESSES AND ALLOWS ACCESS TO THE SECOND DIMENSION
Many Motown favorites as well as salsa, tango and flamenco musical rhythms
WORDS THAT CONVEY THE VIBRATION OF THE SECOND DIMENSION
Identity, self, self worth, shame, sexuality, sensuality, safety, security, comfort, male/female, yin/yang
TRANSDIMENSIONAL LEVELS INTRODUCTION
< Back: TRANSDIMENSIONAL LEVEL 1
TRANSDIMENSIONAL LEVEL 2
Next: TRANSDIMENSIONAL LEVEL 3 >
TRANSDIMENSIONAL LEVEL 4
TRANSDIMENSIONAL LEVEL 5
TRANSDIMENSIONAL LEVEL 6
TRANSDIMENSIONAL LEVEL 7
TRANSDIMENSIONAL LEVEL 8
TRANSDIMENSIONAL LEVEL 9
TRANSDIMENSIONAL LEVEL 10
TRANSDIMENSIONAL LEVEL 11
TRANSDIMENSIONAL LEVEL 12